Dienstag, 29. November 2011

Photos, again.

Somehow, I have the feeling that this thing is turning into a photo blog. But that's okay, I don't think that many people read my stories anyway and pictures can say more than thousand words do.. So here is a bunch of new photos that I have taken during the course of the last weeks. They document my trip to Sarasota and some other random occassions. Enjoy, folks!


Rooftops.

Rollin' mondays.

Old man enjoying a cigar.

My ride (for two days).

Geiers Metzger from Selb.

Almost feels like home.

Westcoast.

Old folks.

Exhaustion.

I'm thankful.

Swarms.

Marie.

These feet can bring us anywhere we want.

Father and son.

Sunset.

Chuck.

Heaven.

Quote: "Muahahaha!".

Sunrise.

Some old dude.

Shadowplay.


Mr Paul M.

J.

J, again.

P and J.

This is where lifes are saved.

Beachfront.

Bridge to Sarasota.

Rest.

"Kiss me, baby!".

Yachts.

I see colors.

My policy.

"Beware of..

.. the bike gang, ..

.. sucker!"

Eternity.

These pictures don't do justice.

Really, they don't.

Goodbye.

Christmas time has arrived.

Obviously.

France.

Japan.

America, ..

.. fuck yeah!

China.

Panda-Umbrella.







"Every memory is like a skipping stone. You'll never understand how long it took the tides to bring them back to us." - Joe Boynton

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen