Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011

Lomo anyone?!

One of my birthday presents was a Lomo camera, which I received from my best buddies! <3 It is a permanent companion wherever I go. Unfortunately, developing rolls of film seems to be a quite expensive adventure here in the States (and over half of the photos turned out either too dark, blurry, or not as I expected.. Bummer!) and that is why, the project Lomo remains on hold more or less. But today, I have finally managed to scan some of the acceptable photographs, which I'm going to share with you now (in no particular order).. Here you go!


Sky's the limit.

Space Mountain ride, the red tunnel.

House Of Blues.

Paul and me.

London, I guess.

Above the clouds.

What a combination.

Clubhouse at night.

Cutest busdriver ever (seriously!).

Beloved Lena.



"Put away that photography manual and unlearn what you have learned. This is lomography. Shoot from the hip and be fast. Don't be afraid to try new things. Lomography is all about experimenting." - Lomo Rule #2

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen