Samstag, 8. Oktober 2011

Pictures, pictures, pictures...

Okay, as I promised, I will now post a bunch of pictures I have taken during the last few days.. Enjoy!

My room with the closet on the right.


The living room with the kitchen on the right.

My house.

My neighborhood.



 






Impressions of Typhoon Lagoon, one of Disney's two water parks.


Throw in party.



My (tired) man Timmi.



I agree.



The pool at night.


Spontaneous party break out in front of my housing complex. Awesome!


This could become my new favorite drink.


Sunrise.
This is how I have always pictured the US. Endless highways.


My man Johänn!


The best way to go around.


The sky never ceases to amaze me.


Today I will go to EPCOT together with some of my workmates and my norwegian friend Natasha. Hopefully the rain (Yes, it also rains in Florida!) will stop until then. I will post some pictures of the trip tomorrow, I guess.


"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away." - Eudora Welty



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen